What will you be doing?
The intern will be involved in advising on and preparing analyses of our investment pipeline and portfolio and will work on market analyses of the European digital infrastructure market. Further, the intern supports in developing the investment strategy and new deal execution and structuring. Photon Capital is characterized by its professional but open and informal work environment where everyone is approachable and ready to help one another. To support its growth, and to offer interested students a first insight in the world of TMT Private Equity, we are offering an intern-position supporting our small and dedicated team of M&A professionals in a close cooperation.
The main responsibilities of the intern are to support in:
- Analyze business and market information;
- Prepare presentations for (prospective) clients, financing parties and/or advisers;
- Support in detailed financial analyses, financial modelling and valuation of investment opportunities
- Support in preparation and negotiation of transaction documentation such as bid letters, term sheets, purchase agreements and investment memoranda;
- Support the due diligence processes, and perform own due diligence with a focus on financial and commercial aspects;
- Assist the investment team in monitoring and managing overall transaction projects;